In the event of an earthquake, here are steps you should take to protect yourself:
- Take cover under a sturdy desk
- Avoid windows, hanging objects and tall furniture
- Hold your position until the ground stops shaking
- Evacuate the building if it is safe to do so
- Do not re-enter the building until told to do so by building staff or emergency responders
In an emergency situation at WSU Everett, one of three responses will typically be advised by campus administration and local emergency responders. These are:
Register here for campus emergency alerts. These alerts cover emergency situations at Everett Community College. WSU Everett is located on the EvCC campus, so these alerts apply to WSU Everett. Click ‘Register’ in the upper-right quadrant. An online identification from WSU or EvCC is not required.