WSU System-wide Virtual Celebration
Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 10 a.m.
On Saturday, May 8 at 10:00 a.m. WSU will honor its 2021 graduates in a Systemwide Virtual Celebration. This is open to spring, summer and fall 2021 WSU Everett graduates. Please register for the celebration below. As we get closer to the day of the event, be sure to keep an eye out for an email from StageClip. This email will provide directions on how to set up your profile that will be shared during the virtual celebration.
WSU Everett Grad Bag Pick-Up
Saturday, May 8, 2021 from 12-4 p.m.*
On Saturday, May 8 from 12-4 p.m. WSU Everett spring, summer and fall 2021 graduates will have the opportunity to pick up their grad bag in the WSU Everett parking lot. There will also be an opportunity to take photos outside the building in your cap and gown with Chancellor Pitre. Due to COVID-19, the grad bag pick-up is open to WSU Everett graduates only. To ensure proper social distancing throughout the event we ask that you wear a mask and arrive only during your majors scheduled time.
*Grad Bag Pick-Up Schedule:
12:00 – 1:00 p.m. – Software Engineering, Data Analytics and Hospitality Business Management
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. – Mechanical Engineering
2:00 – 3:00 p.m. – Electrical Engineering
3:00 – 4:00 p.m. – Integrated Strategic Communication
If you are unable to make it to the event, please let your academic advisor know and we will schedule another day for you to pick up your bag or mail it to you.
In order to take part in ceremonies, you must both apply for graduation and register for Commencement—in addition to taking a few other steps.
Is satisfying all academic requirements
(university, college, and departmental) for a degree.
Apply to graduate:
Apply through the Office of the Registrar. For your name to appear in the Commencement program, you must submit your application to graduate by the deadline.
- March 5, 2021 – Last day to apply to graduate without a late fee.
- April 30, 2021 – Last day to apply to graduate with $75 late fee.
- June 11, 2021 – Last day to apply to graduate with a $150 late fee.
Is the ceremony officiated by the Chancellor that recognizes graduates’ achievements. Participation in the ceremony is not a guarantee or an indication of degree completion.
Register for the WSU System-wide Virtual Celebration and Grad Box Pick Up:
- Registration closed on April 12
- Academic regalia rentals are now closed.
- Update your records. Keep your information up to date in University records. Name changes: To verify the name on your diploma, contact the Office of the Registrar.
- Complete the 1-minute job placement survey.
Information collected is used to develop career and academic programming for WSU students.
- Review your student account and loans to ensure that there is no balance due that could delay delivery of your diploma.
- International student? Contact the Office of International Programs
Let them know your post-graduation plans by filling out the Program Completion Form.
- Purchase announcements, commemorative merchandise, and portraits
- Join the Alumni Association. Your membership connects you to the vast Cougar network after you graduate.