WELCOME, NEW EVERCOUGS!
Congratulations on your admission to Washington State University Everett! We are excited that you chose to further your education with us. Everett Alive new student orientation is a critical component in successfully transitioning to WSU, and is mandatory for all incoming students enrolled on the WSU Everett campus.
Spring 2022 Orientation:
Tuesday, January 4, 2022, 3:00 p.m.
Preparing for Orientation
Before you participate in Orientation, you will need to do some prep work.
Send official transcripts from your previous institutions with your final grades in all courses to Washington State University Everett, Registrar, 915 N Broadway Everett, WA 98201.
Before participating in Orientation, you will need to complete your online Orientation Preparation on Canvas. (An email invitation will be sent to your WSU email.)
Completing your online Orientation Preparation will ensure that your experience goes smoothly and you leave Everett Orientation with a clear picture of your first set of classes at WSU.
As a participant, you will:
- Register for your classes
- Virtually meet your classmates, WSU Everett faculty and staff
- Learn about the resources available on campus
- Contact Nitivia Jones (Nitivia.email@example.com) prior to orientation to set an appointment to complete your I-20.
- Attend the International Programs Orientation
- Attend the Everett Orientation
Questions about Orientation? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to meet you!