For international students, Optional Practical Training (OPT) and Curricular Practical Training (CPT) support are available, along with personalized student advising through the international programs. If you are an international applicant, please apply here.
In person tours are back! Our incredible admissions counselors are now available for in person tours by appointment. Email or call us to set up a tour.
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Prefer a virtual tour? Schedule a personalized virtual admissions appointment with an admissions counselor below or drop in at one of our Zoom hours.
To meet with an admissions counselor:
Thursdays 9 – 11 a.m. | Zoom Link
To meet with a program and financial aid liaison:
Tuesdays 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. | Zoom Link
*Upon launching the zoom meeting you will be placed into a waiting room. The representative will admit you one at a time, in the order in which you entered.
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU’VE BEEN ADMITTED TO WSU EVERETT!
Now it’s time to confirm your spot in the Coug family. Here’s how you can pay your $200 non-refundable tuition deposit and confirm your admission to WSU for the 2021 academic year. This will reserve your spot at WSU Everett and allow you to sign up for orientation where you will register for classes.
HOW TO PAY YOUR $200 NON-REFUNDABLE TUITION DEPOSIT FOR 2021:
1. Log in to your myWSU account.
2. From the applicant homepage, select the Admissions tile.
3. Click the Accept button and then confirm that you accept.
4. Click the Pay Tuition Deposit button and log in to Advance Pay with your student ID number and birthday (MMDD).
5. Then follow the instructions to pay the $200 advanced tuition/confirmation deposit to hold your spot in the incoming class.
Ready to confirm your admission, but finances holding you back? We can help! Contact an admission counselor for assistance.