Cost of Application
- Applying for reinstatement for the first time under Rule 38: $50.00
- Applying for reinstatement for the second time under Rule 38: $75.00
- Returning after being academically dismissed under Rule 39: $75.00
- Returning after being academically dismissed under Rule 41: $75.00
- Appealing dismissal under Rule 41: $75.00
Rule 38a: Undergraduate students whose semester (excluding summer session) or cumulative grade point average drops below a 2.0 for the first time must apply for reinstatement to continue their enrollment at Washington State University.
Rule 39: Undergraduate students are dismissed from the University after the third semester (excluding summer session) in which the cumulative grade point average is below 2.0. Individuals who are dismissed from the University may not enroll in courses at WSU, including online and branch campus courses, for two full academic semesters.
Rule 41: An undergraduate student who has been reinstated after becoming deficient under Rule 38 or 39 will be on academic probation. Students on probation who fail to comply with the conditions of their probationary enrollment will be dismissed from the University.