The role of the Office of Student Services is to assist students with their career, academic, financial, personal and social needs, as well as referring students to other campus offices or external services when needed.
We are committed to the holistic needs of the student, and we want to ensure that your experience at WSU Everett is meaningful and positive. The Office of Student Services supports the mission of the university by promoting student engagement, fostering a sense of diversity and inclusion and providing opportunities for student growth and community.
Here are some examples of questions and concerns that students can present to the Office of Student Services:
- Questions on career guidance, including resume and cover letter development, interviewing, job and internship searches and applying to graduate school
- Questions on financial aid awards and scholarships
- Health and Wellness
- Social support clubs and student organizations
- Diversity and multi-cultural outreach
- Guidance on study strategies and time management skills
- Questions about your Writing Portfolio
- Reporting Title IX incidents which include sexual and gender based violence (rape, sexual harassment, cyber bullying, stalking, and partner violence)
Want to know what is happening on campus? Read the weekly student services newsletter, sent to every student, Monday at 9 a.m. via email.
The Office of Student Services is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., on the first floor student services lobby.
Dr. Ciera Graham
Associate Director of Student Services