Are you ready to take your creativity to the next level? Gather your team to develop a unique and valuable solution that will serve our global community as we emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic. You’ll compete with other student teams for the opportunity to win free software from Adobe and cash prizes. Top teams will receive personalized coaching from successful industry professionals, to help them turn their concept into a real product or even a real business!
The WSU Adobe Creative Jam+ challenges teams of two or three students to identify a real-world need and develop an innovative solution that demonstrates:
- A digital service or mobile app product that is core to a business idea or vision, or,
- A digital service or mobile app product that is viable and provides ongoing revenue, donations, or volunteers for a cause
All entries will be reviewed by business and design professionals from Adobe and other top professional firms. Every team will receive reviewer feedback on their concepts.
All registrants will receive details like how to prepare and the event URL closer to the Jam’s start. Here are the basics you need to know.
Attend two 2-hour sessions online over the course of four weeks and work with your 2- to 3-person team to compete, from anywhere you like.
- Bootcamp: Wednesday, February 10 @ 6:00 pm PT Receive valuable software training in Adobe XD, listen to entrepreneurs, and get challenged.
- Working time: Work virtually with your team to design your digital solution and submit for judging. Submissions are due on Monday, March 8 @ 10am PT
- Finale: Tuesday, March 16 @ 6:00 pm PT Join the 2-hour presentation and awards ceremony to find out which teams make it to the finals and present their work live on-screen to industry professionals and Adobe judges.
Students from Washington State University, University of Idaho, Gonzaga University, Whitworth University, North Idaho College, and Eastern Washington University are all welcome to participate.
PRIZES PER TEAM MEMBER
- 1st place: $250.00 USD gift card + Adobe Swag
- 2nd place: $150.00 USD gift card + Adobe Swag
- 3rd place: $75.00 USD gift card + Adobe Swag
- The rest of the top 6 finalist teams receive a $50.00 USD gift card.
- All finalists will receive 12 month Student Subscription to Creative Cloud All Apps ($240 USD value)
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
No previous experience is needed in Adobe XD or Creative Cloud to compete. All skill levels are welcome; see below for software and hardware requirements to participate.
Register as part of a team by Tuesday, Feb 9 at midnight PT!
- The Jam takes place on the online platform, Crowdcast. Have a stable wifi/ethernet connection to watch and participate effectively in the Jam.
- All participants need a computer with the most recent version of Adobe XD installed. Check the system requirements needed to run XD on your computer. You can use a free XD starter plan if you need access to Adobe XD.
YOU OWN YOUR WORK!
Project outcomes are a demonstration of your talent and process and participating teams will own their work.