WSU Scholarships & Awards
WSU Everett students are eligible for WSU university-wide scholarships.
Complete the WSU application every year to maximize your WSU scholarship opportunities. You might qualify for some of these funds based on your academic record and grades, financial need, group affiliation or a combination of the three.
If you qualify, the following awards are automatically applied when you are offered admission to WSU Everett.
- Everett Scholars Award (The Everett Scholars Award is a tuition-based award distributed to outstanding transfer students admitted to WSU Everett with a cumulative transfer GPA of 3.2 or higher. Awards vary from $1,500 to $5,000 per semester. Students must be US Citizens or permanent residents. )
WSU’s academic colleges and departments offer scholarships to students in specific majors and areas of interest. Some of these scholarships may require an additional application. Be sure to visit the college or department websites for full information.
- Carson College of Business Scholarships
- College of Agricultural, Human, and Natural Resource Sciences Scholarships
- Edward R. Murrow College of Communication Scholarships
- Voiland College of Engineering and Architecture Scholarships
TWINSTAR CREDIT UNION
Are you a member of TwinStar credit union who will be attending college in fall? This opportunity is for you! TwinStar Credit Union will be awarding 8 scholarships of $2,000 each. Application deadline: July 31st. Application form
WFAA ETHNIC AWARENESS SCHOLARSHIP
The WFAA scholarship is designed to make higher education more accessible to promising students of diverse ethnic backgrounds. This award is a one-year scholarship to attend a WFAA member college or university. WSU is a WFAA member university! Three students will be awarded scholarships up to $1,500. Application deadline: Sept. 15th. Application form(link is external)
PASSPORT TO COLLEGE
Are you a Washington resident who has spent at least 1 year in foster care in WA state after your 16th birthday and are enrolled at least half-time in college? This scholarship is for you! Maximum award per year is $4,500. Application information(link is external)
BENJAMIN A. GILMAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
Are you a Pell grant eligible student who is planning to study abroad? This award is for you! Application information(link is external)
P.E.O PROGRAM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION GRANT
Are you a female student enrolled in an undergraduate or Master’s degree program, who has had at least 24 consecutive months as a non-student sometime in your adult life, and are within 24 months of completing your program of study? This $3,000 grant opportunity is for you! Application information(link is external)
Are you a US citizen who wants to study abroad in Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, Eurasia, Latin America, the Caribbean or the Middle East? This scholarship is for you! Application information(link is external)
Are you a WSU junior currently and plan on pursuing a research career in mathematics, the natural sciences or engineering? This opportunity is for you! Awards range up to a maximum of $7,500 annually, covering eligible expenses for tuition, fees, books, and room and board. Application information(link is external)
Are you a US citizen who is full-time junior who is committed to a career in government, non-profit or advocacy sector, education or other public service? This opportunity is for you! Application information(link is external)
If you’re a student searching for local scholarships and plan to attend college within the State of Washington, or if you are a potential donor, you can search for many scholarship opportunities in one place. Check out theWashBoard.org (link is external).
WASHINGTON STATE OPPORTUNITY SCHOLARSHIP
The Washington State Opportunity Scholarship helps low- and middle-income Washington state residents earn their bachelor’s degrees in the high-demand fields of science, technology, engineering, math and health care. Application deadline: Feb 28th Application Information(link is external)
KALU YALA SCHOLARSHIP
The Kalu Yala scholarship was created with the future entrepreneurs and business people in mind. We hope that this scholarship helps someone get a little closer to their dream career. Applicants will be required to write a 500-word essay to be considered for this $1000 scholarship. A committee will select one winner based on their essay at the end of December 2018. Application deadline: December 31st Application information (link is external)
- College Success Foundation(link is external)
- Foster Care Resources
- Official Washington State Resource page(link is external)
- Washington Foster Youth specific scholarships(link is external) (Passport to College and Governor’s Scholarship)
- Free Scholarship Searches(link is external) (Click on Outside Scholarships)
- Private/Donor Scholarships(link is external) (Click on Outside Scholarships)
- Prestiguous National Scholarships(link is external)
- Undocumented Student Scholarships (PDF)
- Washington State Aid Programs