Washington State University Everett brings WSU’s world-class academics to you. Fulfill your general education requirements by taking your first two years of courses at any community college or university, then finish your degree by enrolling at WSU Everett for your junior and senior years. Visiting the WSU Everett campus will assist you in making an informed decision on where you will learn and grow. Our faculty and staff want to ensure you are making the best decision on an institution that makes the most sense to you and your family. Select courses can be taken from the WSU Extension Research Center in Coupeville through a two-way, interactive live feed connected to the Everett Campus. Contact your desired program’s academic coordinator for more information.
WSU Everett Overviews & Tours
Interested in learning more about attending WSU Everett? Sign up for one of our Overview & Tours! Please note our overviews are geared towards transfer students, however, anyone is welcome to attend!
When attending an overview, our admissions team will highlight:
- Campus Resources & Opportunities
- Admissions & Transfer Process
- Academic Program Highlights
- Tour of our facilities
While you’re here for a tour, we highly recommend that you touch base with an Academic Coordinator from the program you are interested in. Coordinators can talk to you more in depth about your academic program and can provide information regarding course curriculum with you. Coordinator information can be found below:
- Data Analytics, Anna McLeod, email@example.com
- Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical and Software), Pam Loughlin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hospitality Business Management, Anna McLeod, email@example.com
- Integrated Strategic Communication, Kris Baier, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organic & Sustainable Agriculture, Bri Ewing, email@example.com
All sessions are 1 hour in length. Please register here to attend an Overview & Tour.
- Please check back for future dates!
Washington State University Everett
915 N. Broadway
Everett, WA 98201
Parking and Directions
Where to Park? Check out the Parking Map and target lots K or L.
If a visitor’s pass is not provided to you, you must purchase a temporary pass at one of the kiosks near Gray Wolf Hall. A solution to make that process more efficient for visitors to 915 N. Broadway is currently being discussed. For some events, parking fines will not be enforced for visitors. Confirm with the event organizer whether this is the case for your event.
To reach us from I-5 Southbound
Exit 198 DOT Web Cam
- Take Exit 198 and follow the highway south into Everett to Tower Street and turn left.
To reach us from I-5 Northbound
Marine View Dr. DOT Web Cam
- Take Exit 195 and turn left onto E. Marine View Drive.
- Go one half mile to 16th Street and turn left.
- Follow 16th Street to Broadway.
- Turn right onto Broadway and continue to 10th Street and turn right.
To reach us from US 2 Westbound
US 2 Trestle DOT Web Cam
- Head West on the U.S. Highway 2 from Lake Stevens/Snohomish
- Take the exit toward Hewitt Ave./Everett
- Turn right on Walnut Street
- Turn left heading west on Everett Ave.
- Turn right heading north on Broadway (9 Blocks from Walnut St.)
- Continue on Broadway to 10th Street and turn right.
To reach us from downtown Everett
- Take Broadway north to 10th Street and turn right.