SWE WSU North Puget Sound at Everett
Become a Member
Join a society of pioneers, advocates and mentors who support and guide your collegiate and professional journey, and celebrate your lifelong accomplishments. You gain a vast pool of resources to nurture your personal and career development. And, you impact the future of engineering and technology.
Why Become a National SWE Member?
By joining the National Society of Women Engineers, you will gain access to a larger network of collegiate and professionals. A SWE collegiate membership is a great way to prepare for a successful engineering career. As a member, you are part of a community of peers with access to exceptional tools, scholarships, training, and role models. And with all the recreational activities, it’s a lot of fun, too!
A SWE collegiate membership offers outstanding value! Your membership includes:
- Eligibility for scholarships. More than $500,000 is awarded each year
- SWE Career Center for internship and full-time employment search and career planning
- Networking opportunities with practicing women engineers and other collegiates
- A support system of peer groups, mentors, advisors, and industry leaders
- An opportunity to develop your leadership and management skills
- Regularly scheduled meetings that allow you to get advice from fellow members on everything from time management to graduate schools, all while making
- Discounted prices with Kaplan: 10% off any SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, DAT, OAT or PCAT preparation class, Live Online class, premium online product,
tutoring or admissions consulting package
- SWE Annual and Regional Conferences
- Professional development seminars
- Live professional development webinars that are also available as replays
- Annual subscription to the award-winning SWE Magazine