Career Events at Everett
Spring 2017 Career Week
February 27 – March 2 | Register Here!
Career Week is an annual event held every February for WSU North Puget Sound at Everett students to participate in recruiting and mock interviews with industry experts. These interviews will provide you with strategies to become competitive candidates within your desired career fields. We invite both past and present students to participate in Career Week.
- Comcast (recruiting EE & ME interns) – position description
- Fluke (mock interviews)
- Snohomish PUD (mock interviews)
- Hollander Hospitality (mock interviews)
- Safran Engineering Services (mock interviews)
- Novelty Hill Januik (recruiting for event staff) – position description
Career Week Benefits:
- Engage with industry experts
- Get insider tips on how to start your career and succeed
- Learn industry trends
- Get a glimpse into the working world in a variety of industries
- Acquire valuable job and career readiness skills
Hear from fellow Everett Cougs:
“I was never able to get a call back or information on how I was supposed to handle applying for jobs or job interviews. Now I feel like I have a direction and a chance, and its amazing.”
-Mechanical Engineering student,16′
“I had the opportunity to participate in a mock interview with Marriott International. It was challenging but the employer provided me valuable feedback about my strengths and areas for improvement. These tips will definitely help me while on the job market.”
-Hospitality Business Management student,16′
“My internship at Mid-Mountain Materials was very active, and they allowed me to be creative while building intricate designs. I mostly worked with CAD tools and optimized one of their product lines. Overall, I had a fantastic opportunity, and I was able to work with really great people.”
-Mechanical Engineering senior, who secured a summer and fall internship from Mid-Mountain Materials as a result of participating in Career Week.
Resume, Cover Letter and Interviewing Skill workshops are routinely held on campus—stay tuned for dates and room location.