2016-17 Services and Activities (S&A) Fees Allocation Request:
Welcome to the 2016-2017 S&A Fees (S&A) hearing and allocation process. This process is intended to serve as a guide to help streamline the S&A Fees process, and to inform you of the procedures the committee has implemented for this year. Listed below are the steps for application for the WSU Everett S&A Fee hearing and deliberations process.
Requests for S&A Fees may be submitted for:
- Academic Year 2016-17 funding
- One-time funding
S&A Fee Allocation for WSU Everett for the 2016-17 Academic Year: $54,991
Note: this is a projected dollar amount. The final budget will be based on total enrollment for WSU Everett during the fall and spring semester. Budgets have the potential to be flexed higher or lower based on total enrollment.
The S&A Fee Committee will vote on an amount to be reserved for emergency funding.
Steps for Application:
1. Complete the application packet
The application packet will be submitted at the time of your scheduled presentation. The required materials for the application packet include:
- Organization Name
- Representatives Names & Contact Information (students only)
- Advisor Name and Contact Information
- Signature Block (Advisor will sign and date the completed application)
- The narrative will detail how the requested funds will be used to benefit student services and/or programs, and will also discuss the expected outcomes from the services and/or programs. Suggested length: one page (two maximum).
- The narrative will also detail the expected number of students that will be impacted (either directly or indirectly) by the organization’s initiatives and requested funds pertaining to those initiatives.
2. Present proposal and application packet to the S&A Fee Committee
Register your group to present:
- Tuesday, 3/29: times available between 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, 3/30: times available between 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Only students can present to the S&A Fee Committee
- There may be up to three presenters
- Arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled time
- Bring 7 copies of your application packet to your presentation
- Deliver a 10-15 minute presentation to the S&A Fee Committee. 5 minutes will be designated for Q&A following the formal presentation (allotted maximum time per group, 20 minutes).
- Optional Visual Aids
- Diagrams, pictures, PowerPoint, or other visual aids may be used but are not required.
- Optional Visual Aids
- Advisor/Director is invited to attend the presentation. Advisor/Director cannot present on behalf of the student/student body. Advisor/Director’s may be referred to for questions during the designated Q&A portion of the presentation.
- Presentations are public meetings so all interested parties may attend
The committee wishes you the best as you prepare your applications and look forward to hearing from you at the hearings.