Starting with Winter 2019 quarterly permits, instead of buying your student or staff permit at the Cashier’s Office (they won’t have any for sale), you will need to register your vehicle online, pay, then receive your permit in the mail.
Student Parking Permits
Enrolled in 10 or more credits (including online classes): $49.25 + tax (9.8%) = $54.08
Enrolled in 9 credits or less (including online classes): $34.25 + tax (9.8%) = $37.61
Faculty and Staff Permits
Full time (66%-100%): $49.25 + tax (9.8%) = $54.08
Part time (65% or less): $34.25 + tax (9.8%) = $37.61
Parking for WSU Everett students, faculty and staff is managed by Everett Community College. Purchasing a parking pass requires a process for both creating an online account with Everett Community College from your university email address and then purchasing your pass each quarter through a separate Everett Community College online process.
If you have any questions or experience errors when requesting an account or resetting your password, please contact EvCC IT Help Desk at HelpDesk@everettcc.edu or 425-388-9333.
Step 1 – Account Request
- Go to the Account Request Form at: everettcc.edu/resources/account-request/
- Fill out the form with your:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Your WSU email address
- Select Your University Partner Group
- Click “Submit Request”
Step 2 – Verify Email
- After submitting the request, if your account profile matches an active account provided from WSU Everett, you will be sent an email to Verify Your Email.
- Click the “Verify Email Address” link in your email to verify your account.
Note: If the “Verify Email Address” link expires (after 48 hours), submit an account request again to send an email verification.
Step 3 – Reset Password
- After verifying your email address, you will be sent another email with a unique web link to “Reset Your Password” for your new account. The password requires several ‘complexity’ requirements and expires after 90 days (so you will probably need to reset the password each quarter when purchasing a new pass).
Note: If the “Reset Your Password” link expires (after 48 hours), submit an account request and you will be prompted to send an email to reset your password.
Step 4 – Login to Online Service
- The first time you create an account it will take up to 24 hours for EvCC to verify your account in the system.
- You will now be able to login to EvCC Parking Permits Online.
- If you have any questions or experience errors when requesting an account or resetting your password, please contact EvCC IT Help Desk at HelpDesk@everettcc.edu or 425-388-9333.
If a visitor’s pass is not provided to you, you must purchase a temporary pass in the parking lot between WSU Everett and AMTEC, or at one of the kiosks near Gray Wolf Hall. For some events, parking fines will not be enforced for visitors. Confirm with the event organizer whether this is the case for your event.