Congratulations on your admission to Washington State University Everett! We are excited that you chose to further your education with us. Everett ALIVE! new student orientation is a critical component in successfully transitioning to WSU, and is mandatory for all transfer students.
Preparing for Everett ALIVE!
Before you arrive on campus for Everett ALIVE!, you will need to do some prep work.
- Send official transcripts from your previous institutions with your final grades in all courses to Washington State University, Registrar, 915 N Broadway Everett, WA 98201.
- Before attending Everett ALIVE!, you will need to complete our online Orientation Preparation (Hosted on Blackboard, click on the WSU Authentication link to log in.)
- Completing your online Orientation Preparation will ensure that your experience goes smoothly and you leave campus with a clear picture of your first set of classes at WSU.
Register for Spring 2020 Everett ALIVE!
January 9, 2020
915 N. Broadway
Everett, WA 98201
*Free parking on orientation day in Lot K.
As a participant, you will:
- Register for your classes
- Meet your classmates, WSU Everett faculty and staff
- Develop an understanding of the resources available on campus
At orientation, you will have the opportunity to sign up for individual advising appointments during the first week of school to receive your I-20. Please bring your current Visa, Passport and Port of Entry Form to this appointment. If you have any questions, please contact Anna McLeod at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about Orientation?
Please contact Holly Longman, Associate Director of Student Services at email@example.com or 425-405-1600.