Get ready for your transition to WSU Everett!
Welcome, and congratulations on your admission to Washington State University (WSU) North Puget Sound at Everett! We are excited that you chose to further your education with us here in Everett. New student orientation is a critical component in successfully transitioning at WSU, and is mandatory for all transfer students. Orientation will extend beyond course registration; it will allow you to develop an early connection with your classmates and professors as well as learn about the valuable resources available to you through the University. We look forward to meeting you as you begin your academic journey at WSU.
WSU Everett Campus
As a participant, you will:
- Become familiar with the course scheduling process and register for your classes
- Meet your classmates and get to know the WSU Everett faculty and staff
- Develop an understanding of the resources available to you
- Learn about the exciting leadership and involvement opportunities
- Tour the new WSU Everett building and EvCC campus
- Take a photo for your WSU Cougar Card
At orientation, you will have the opportunity to sign up for individual advising appointments during the first week of school to receive your I-20. Please bring your current Visa, Passport and Port of Entry Form to this appointment. If you have any questions, please contact the International Student Services adviser, Ciera Graham at 425-405-1725 or email@example.com.