Congratulations on your admission to Washington State University Everett! We are excited that you chose to further your education with us. New student orientation is a critical component in successfully transitioning to WSU, and is mandatory for all transfer students.
Preparing for Orientation
Before you arrive on campus for orientation, you will need to do some prep work.
- Send official transcripts from your previous institutions with your final grades in all courses to Washington State University, Registrar, 915 N Broadway Everett, WA 98201.
- Before attending orientation, you will need to complete our online Orientation Preparation (Hosted on Blackboard). The Blackboard site will be available in June 2019.
- Completing your online Orientation Preparation will ensure that your orientation experience goes smoothly and you leave campus with a clear picture of your first set of classes at WSU.
Register for Fall 2019 Orientation
June 25, 2019
8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
915 N. Broadway
Everett, WA 98201
*Free parking on orientation day
As a participant, you will:
- Register for your classes
- Meet your classmates, WSU Everett faculty and staff
- Develop an understanding of the resources available on campus
At orientation, you will have the opportunity to sign up for individual advising appointments during the first week of school to receive your I-20. Please bring your current Visa, Passport and Port of Entry Form to this appointment. If you have any questions, please contact Pam Loughlin at email@example.com.
Questions about Orientation?
Please contact Holly Longman, Associate Director of Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-405-1744.