We are excited to welcome you to the Cougar family! At Washington State University Everett (WSU Everett), we are committed to the safety and well being of our community–both present and future. With this in mind, we have decided to change the delivery of the Everett Alive Summer Orientation sessions from an in-person program to an online program. Please know, your safety and the safety of the entire Cougar community is of the utmost importance to us. To learn more about WSU’s continued response to COVID-19, please visit our COVID-19 information page.
WELCOME, NEW COUGS!
Congratulations on your admission to Washington State University Everett! We are excited that you chose to further your education with us. Everett Alive new student orientation is a critical component in successfully transitioning to WSU, and is mandatory for all incoming transfer students enrolled on the WSU Everett campus.
Preparing for Everett Alive
Before you participate in Everett Alive, you will need to do some prep work.
- Send official transcripts from your previous institutions with your final grades in all courses to Washington State University, Registrar, 915 N Broadway Everett, WA 98201.
- Before participating in Everett Alive, you will need to complete our online Orientation Preparation on Canvas. (An email invitation will be sent to your WSU email.)
- Completing your online Orientation Preparation will ensure that your experience goes smoothly and you leave Everett Alive with a clear picture of your first set of classes at WSU.
Check back soon to register for Spring 2021 Everett Alive
As a participant, you will:
- Register for your classes
- Virtually meet your classmates, WSU Everett faculty and staff
- Develop an understanding of the resources available on campus
At orientation, you will have the opportunity to sign up for individual advising appointments during the first week of school to receive your I-20. Please bring your current Visa, Passport and Port of Entry Form to this appointment. If you have any questions, please contact Anna McLeod at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about Alive?
Please contact email@example.com