The lactation and mediation room is located on the second floor, office side wing in room 201A. This is a private, quiet space for students, employees and visitors to nurse or pump. Additionally, this space is for students and employees to meditate and pray.
The room includes a locking door, comfortable seating, counter top space and access to electricity, running water and refrigeration.
- The room is available Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Occupancy is limited to one person at a time
- Mothers must bring their own pumps and accessories
- Please clean up after yourself to prevent contamination and illness transmission
- Questions? Please contact the front desk at 425-405-1600