What is the WSU Everett Cougar Food Pantry?
We know that it can be hard to make ends meet when you’re paying for college and living on a tight budget. The Cougar Food Pantry can provide non-perishable items to WSU Everett students in need of food.
Who is it for?
WSU Everett students in need of food.
How can I participate?
- Request food if you need it! The Cougar Food Pantry is a free resource to benefit students at WSU Everett. If this resource would benefit you or your family, you are encouraged to utilize it. We strive to make the process as confidential as possible.
- Refer students, friends and classmates. It can be hard to ask for help and sometimes we need a push from a friend or mentor to get the help we need.
- Donate food. Bring non-perishable food items to office 110C.
We seek to provide non-perishable healthful foods for students experiencing food shortages. Here is a list of the items we’re frequently low on:
- beans (canned or dry)
- boxed milk (dairy, soy, almond)
- canned fruits and vegetables
- canned meals (soups, stew, chili)
- canned meat
- canned tuna
- instant potatoes
- macaroni and cheese
- pasta and sauce
- peanut butter
Questions about the Cougar Food Pantry?
For any questions regarding the Cougar Food Pantry, please contact Holly Longman, firstname.lastname@example.org.