Achieve your Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Certification (PSC) from one of the top engineering schools in the country!
You will learn practical skills that can be applied on the job right away, demonstrate your commitment to building a solid maintenance planning and scheduling program, and increase your value to your organization. Register for this certification.
This certification program will enable you to:
- Build and sustain a maintenance planning and scheduling program
- Move your organization from a reactive to proactive environment
- Apply work planning best practices
- Calculate work management performance metrics
- Develop a comprehensive “standard” job plan
- Develop governing principles and standard procedures for CMMS data entry and use
- Describe a disciplined approach to managing work for a planned shutdown
- Develop an audit and continuous improvement strategy for the planning program
To earn a Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Certification (PSC), candidates must complete four courses and successfully pass the certification exam within three years. Learn more about this certification.
*At least two courses must be taken at the university granting the certification.